Honey Grover's journey from a chemical engineer to passionate Fitness trainer
As a certified fitness trainer and body transformation specialists Honey was always fascinated about sports and fitness. He started his carrer and became a great enginneer but he realized very soon that fitness is his passion. Fitness fulfils him. He strives to help, support and inspire people to transform their bodies as he did over the time.
Currently he is working as a regional trainer for Physique-elite India, for the well known and famous Gethin Gym and the Bodypower Expo.
He is a brand Ambassador for Bodypower Expo and Core Athelitic India.
He is also Gladrags Manhunt Model in India and featured in fashion Magazines
As an army officer's daughter, discipline and focus comes to me naturally. Though I am a Hotel Management graduate, my love for dance always tool first priority and so I took it up as a career.
As a certified Zumba, Bokwa, TRX and LesMills Body Pump Fitness instructor, I was leading a near perfect life with my hubby and two kids till I felt the urge to learn more and more about fitness.
And that is how I got hooked to weight training. The results were amazing after all the hard work and I won India's first ever FitFactor by BodyPower 2014. This confirmed what I always knew - that Age is just a number. At 38 with two school going kids, I am proud of myself and want to spread the awareness and motivate other women specially in India. Now I am an Optimum Nutrition India athlete as well.
Next I am training hard for my next competition and plan to compete in some international events very soon.
In Bangalore’s knowledgeable circles, Mr. Irshad Ahmed is well known for his contribution to the city’s real estate growth through his inspired leadership and keen marketing acumen. He established a real estate consultancy in 1977 . From a modest beginning, Irshads has today emerged a top-of-line consultancy offering total and integrated real estate solutions. Infact, Irshads Property Matters has come to be synonymous as an easy, hassle-free and professional way to securing the best real estate deals.
Mr. Irshad is the Founder and Immediate Past President of BRAI and has been actively involved in bringing new levels of transparency to real estate through Bangalore Realtors Association India.
Mr Irshad Ahmed is the Founder Member and has been active since the inception of NAR-India. His aim is to make NAR-India the “Voice of the Brokers Community”.
Mr Irshad Ahmed is the General Secretary of the very esteemed Jumma Masjid Trust Board, Bangalore, which has been in existence since 175 years. He also excelled in sports by holding the title of State Championship in Karate and was the Secretary of Karnataka Karate Do Association for a long duration under the leadership of Former DGP Mr A R Nizamuddin and Former Attorney General Mr Uday Holla.
Founder Director, BHHO Gym & Fitness Center, (Winner- Asian Fit Idol Contest, Bangkok 2013, Physique Elite Master Trainer, Body Transformation Expert & Lifestyle Coach)
Bharti is an alumnus of India’s most prestigious Sports School ( Motilal Nehru Sports School, Rai, Haryana) & a Junior National Level Volleyball player cum Gymnast who is also an exponent of Bharat Natyam & Ghumar (Haryanyi Dance). Bharti is a Science Graduate ( BSc & BEd). Her deep inclination towards health, fitness and fun has many facets. She has been a serial entrepreneur, a TV news cum Lifestyle presenter & a teacher at Army Schools across India. She was finally drawn seriously into health & fitness more than 14 years ago & commenced a rare cum difficult journey for an Indian woman that has involved a huge amount of studies, practical training, certification courses In India / abroad & attending numerous workshops / seminars etc all this while managing her family as well. She initially worked as a free lance trainer & soon set up a small fitness studio & went on to open of her 1st Gym, followed by the 2nd branch in 2 years & the 3rd Gym cum Fitness studio in another years time.
Some of her fitness credentials are briefly summarised as under:-
- 2001-02 Presenter with Indian TV Channel ( DD) on News & Wellness
- 2003 – a brief stint as a United Nations Volunteer in Eritrea, Africa.
- Certification as an Aerobics and Step Aerobics instructor by REEBOK.
- Certifications for Strength Training & Body Conditioning by REEBOK.
- HFI Workshop by the American College of Sports Medicine ( ACSM).
- Certified Personal Trainer by Academy One Institute, Chennai.
- Attended the Asia Fitness Conventions at Bangkok, Thailand in Sep 2010, Oct 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- 2011 Certified in Bangkok - By Steve Cotter Association as a ‘Kettlebell Trainer’ – amongst the first Indians to do so.
- Certified as a Zumba Trainer in Hyderabad by The Zumba® Academy
- An outstanding and highly innovative Group Fitness Choreographer.
- Certified Physique Elite ( UK) Level 1 Trainer in Jan 2013 & Sep 2013.
- 2012 First Fitness Choreographer to Launch Rebound Group Fitness in Delhi.
- The First Indian Woman to Win the “ So You Think You are Fit” Contest ( Women Category) by the Asia Fitness Convention, Bangkok in Oct 2013.
- Certified as The First Indian Woman Physique Elite Master Trainer in 2014 Ran a 10 Week Health & Fitness Program for Coca Cola Gurgaon ( Jun – Aug 14)
- Certified Physique Elite, UK, Nutritionist.
In a true testimonial to her consistent hard work and focus, Bharti won the prestigious “ So You Think You are Fit Contest – Fit Asian Idol ” Contest by the Asia Fitness Convention, Bangkok 2013 ( Women’s category) & got certified as the 1st Physique Elite Indian Woman Master Trainer in 2014.
She is also amongst the most accomplished & versatile Group Fitness program designer cum choreographer & Yoga therapists in the Delhi region. Apart from managing her Gyms, Bharti also takes PT for a very select & exclusive group of clients.
Bharti can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 91 9871183185 plus you can know more about her at www.bhhogym.com , Facebook : BHHO Gym and Fitness Center or through her LinkedIn Profile ( Bharti Singh (Bharti Singh, Director BHHO Gym & Fitness Center and Physique Elite Master Trainer)
- Motivational Speaker
- Ambassador, WICL 2014
- Celebrity Nutrition Counselor, Fitness First 2014
- Fitness Consultant
- Personal Training Ambassador & Celebrity Personal Trainer, Fitness First (2008-2011)
- Winner of Biggest Loser
- Film Actor
- International presenter for Zumba for the IFEX Indonesia Fitness and Health Expo 2014.
- Awarded the Pioneer Award by the CEO of Zumba Fitness Alberto Perlman in 2013.
- Featured as a dancer avatar on the XBOX 360 Zumba Rush Game 2012.
- International presenter at the annual Zumba Instructors Convention 2014 in Florida
- Co-presenter for Zumba at the Asia fitness convention 2013.
Sucheta Pal is an international Zumba Educational specialist and the selected few Master Trainers for Zumba in the world. She is currently leading India after undergoing her fitness training from the United States.
She is licensed trainer for zumba, zumba kids, aqua zumba, zumba gold, zumba sentao, zumba toning and Zumba step and is the only indian to be famously featured as a dancer avatar on Zumba Rush Game on XBOX Kinect.
Sucheta pal is also a trainer for celebrity fitness program Piloxing and a Masala Bhangra Workout Ambassador. In addition she holds a bachelors degree in electrical and electronics engineering having worked in the IT industry for five years before changing career paths.
She has been conducting official trainings, workshops, master classes in US, Europe, Middle East and South East Asia and how brings her energy, enthusiasm and experience to India.
Wanitha Ashok, Bangalore's Fitness Queen is a Certified Aerobic Instructor and has introduced many novel fitness regimes in the country.
- She is a Motivational speaker for fitness and Environment
- Media presenter for Fitness content on television, radio and print.
- She does a chat show called “Wednesdays with Wanitha” on Fever 104.
- Also writes a fitness column for "Udayavani "every Wednesday
- She also gives fitness quotes for various publications and magazine
- She gives quotes, does a Q and A and contributes fitness articles and videos for many online portals like Yahoo, Fitternity, Stylecraze, Boldsky and Times of India!
- Apart from that she is a Recycled craft designer ,Socio- Environment activist and a socialite
- She also has released her fitness DVD called “ Aerobics for your mind and Body”
- She has authored a bilingual Fitness Book called “ You have an excuse I have an exercise”
- She was also Mrs. India finalist 2009.
- A Vigilante who supports various causes.
- She is also a Recipient of many national and International Award for community services. Her very recent being, “The Raahtriya Rattan” for her outstanding contribution in various fields towards society.
She believes that “Each one should help one “and lives by it.
Wanitha’s favorite saying So much to do so little time!
Website - www.wanithaashok.in
Rohith has been a part of the fitness industry for the last 4 years and is currently a fitness and performance specialist with We Fitness, Health and Wellness Center, Bangalore. He has a Master Trainer certification from Proton and is also a certified Rehab & TRX trainer
Born and brought up in Bangalore, Rohith has a Bachelors in Fine Arts; specialized in Sculpture & Photography. He also is a proprietor for a textile printing unit which caters to clients like Gap, Puma, M&S etc. He is an avid trekker and loves photography.
He is a firm believer of staying abreast of changes in the fitness industry. Rohith believes that as a trainer, constant learning is key not only for oneself but also to being able to personalize and maximize the efficacy of the training experience for clients.
Devrath worked as a software engineer at IBM for a year and a half, before finding his true calling in fitness. Having been a dancer and kick-boxer through college, fitness was always his passion. He then went on to become the gym manager at Zela Luxury Health Clubs and a Strength and Conditioning coach at Namma Crossfit. He is one among just 25 people in the country to be a Certified CSCS, Strength and Conditioning Specialist certified by the NSCA, USA.Find him on Facebook
As a Founder Director in software and financial service company Y K Raghavendra Hegde a.k.a. Raghav found his passion in fitness and dance. In the last 2 years he explored the fitness industry, starting with Martial Arts, being a mediation and healing coach, he found his love for Zumba and became a licensed Zumba instructor.
His philosophy: health and fitness are key points for success in life…Find him on Facebook
Dianne CobbPennisi is a professional Bellydancer hailing from the United States. She has been to Egypt twice and has studied under some of the most famous choreographers of yesterday and today such as Raquia Hassan and Mamoud Reda, and Dianne is also a International Zumba instructor.She was responsible for starting the ZumbaFitness program in India. She hosted the first Zumba instructor training in October 2010 in Bangalore. She holds classes in private settings in Rome, Italy Washington DC and Bangalore(India).
Shwe holds a degree in Drama from Dartmouth University, USAFind her on Facebook
Vera Leite // Portugal
She is really passionate about fitness, dance and wellness. The gym is her second home. She loves Zumba® Fitness and shares her love for dance and workouts, also with kids. She enjoys people's smiles and happiness when they dance and let loose.
Find her on Facebook
Tarun Vohra, Physique Elite transformation specialist and club owner from Delhi loves to inspire people to live a healthier and fuller life.
Tarun's whole life was dedicated to fitness. After saving someone's life, he was injured for a couple of years and is trying to get back to a normal routine.
Fitness and his lovely family brought him back and supported him, to fulfill his dream. Which is to inspire trainers and people around him and help them to achieve their goals. He believes that education is the most important key to have a good life. He trains and educates himself to be in a better position to help more and more people.